Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Knitcrate Unboxing Month 1

So guys, welcome to the first change this month!  Here is Vlog post one explaining what I am going to be doing and how this will work for the next few months.

I am going to be reviewing yarn subscription boxes and assessing not just the quality of the yarn, but the patterns and flair in the boxes.  I feel like just having yarn is fine, but are you being encouraged to work with it not just horde it?


I am very excited to start working with the yarns I received this month.  The cowl pattern for the first box is what I am dying to jump into right away!!!

I won't be counting this towards my budget, however I will be counting towards other goals for the year!  I am very excited and scared to be posting this out into the world.  I am not very comfortable with seeing myself in this format!

I did however think that video format would be far easier for me to get this out in a timely manner.  I know that if I keep working with the video format I will get better and this will become more cringe worthy, but I am going to go with it!  If I never start, I can't get better!

So, thank you guys so much for the support and encouragement!  I am looking forward to the changes!  I will be continuing my postings here and there will be content here that isn't shared through my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Premier Mystery Box Unboxing