Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Great Craftdown is still rolling along

So guys, I really don't know what to start calling these posts.  I have so many weeks where I just post about what I am working on in the effort of getting the craft room worked into a more manageable arrangement.  I know there aren't many people who are following me (Hi Mom!) so I don't have a lot of back and forth with any of you.  If you are reading my posts, please share what you are working on as well.  Please share with me things you would like to see aside from my "Great Craftdown of 2018" posts.

But on with the one thing I know I have followers for.

So, I finally hit the quarter mark on the Doctor Who Scarf.  It has been my project while watching Youtube at the computer.  Since we got all into watching Travelers on Netflix, it has been slower going.  I haven't been sitting at the computer as much the last few weeks.  I am so excited.  It really is looking good!  I should sit down and start weaving in ends, but....  well, I hate finishing work...







I did finish off my first ball of cotton this week with these.  I got two face scrubbies, one extra large scrubbie and a wash cloth this week.  I have another wound cake of cotton up there to work with.  I think I might work more on cloths.  I know a lot of the people in my family really like them and they are practical gifts to hand out to people.  My step son is moving this Spring, maybe he needs some new wash cloths for his kitchen...  I have more than pink in my stash upstairs...


That is a cat paw in the picture-Pippin tried to claim them as his own.

Here are my hats for this week.  I did decide to knit one, however I went right back to the Wanderlust pattern afterwards...  I just really love how it works up and I adore the texture.  I want these to be simple but really nice and to me, this is a wonderful pattern for that.  The knitted one is also wonderful and soft, but very basic.  I want the men who get these to appreciate them and appreciate that someone wants them to have something nice, not just a hat.  I don't know if that makes since or
not.

I am over 28 inches and almost two skeins into my baby blanket.  I did pull this out the other night while watching Travelers (seriously, go and check it out!) so there was progress worth taking a picture of.  I am about to hit the point to start the decreasing.  From there I will work on it harder because it always seems to go so fast!

That is really it you guys!  I didn't have a lot of free time last week.  We had some yard work and home repair we worked on all weekend, so I didn't get to just spend a day vegging and working on things.  I do have some super cute ideas for the Spring (I am working on getting some decorating done in the background) and I hope to spend some time with those this weekend.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I hope to see some comments back about what you are working on or if you want to see something from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Premier Mystery Box Unboxing