Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Great Craftdown of 2018....Hopefully....

So I wanted to go ahead a post here on this blog that I have let languish for last 3 years....

I am going to work very hard to actually keep up this blog.  I won't call it a New Year Resolution; it is just a goal to get back into blogging and keeping up with sharing and tracking what I am working on.

What is the Great Craftdown of 2018?  What is the goal?  What and I am doing to measure my success or failures?  Well, that is fairly simple...


  • To spend less that $150 total on supplies- This excludes things like glues, mats for the Cricut, thread needed to match fabric...I haven't made a choice about if patterns count.
  • To use up extra supplies in my craftroom
  • To purge things I will never use-gift/giveaway (if I ever have a follower....)
  • To try new things (there are plenty of new crafts in my stash)
So far this year, I have completed some projects.  I only have one picture though.

I knitted a hooded poncho and matching cowl.  I used up 12 balls of Patons Bohemian yarn.

I also have made a Valentine's Wreath.  This one I do have a picture of.  I used some 12x12 paper I had from last year, boa from Christmas 2016 at Hobby Lobby and a plastic ornament from who knows when.


I did finish off 2 shawls I started in 2017.  One was using some old Patons yarn  I had on hand after making a Spring poncho.  The other was using Premier Sweet Roll.  I used the left over Sweet Roll to make a scarf and headband.

So far I have spent $0 on crafting in 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Premier Mystery Box Unboxing